What does Propecia 5 mg do?
Propecia is often known as Finasteride is an excellent medication for treating hair loss among male patterns mostly on the vertex and the anterior mid-scalp area. Propecia 5 mg for hair loss can be used to treat prostate cancer and benign prostatic hyperplasia. In clinical reviews, Propecia is being highly used to work on the crown area and the hairline.
Propecia Dosage and Course :
Take Propecia 5 mg orally with a glass of water. It can be consumed with food or without food. However, the dosage varies on the following basis :
- -> It depends on the patient’s age who is consuming this medicine.
- -> It depends on the patient’s reason for seeking this medication.
It is always better to consult a doctor before using Propecia.
- -> The adults who want to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia must consume 5 mg of Propecia once a day.
- -> The adults who want to grow hairline must consume 1 mg of Propecia a day.
- -> This medicine is not recommended for children and women.
In case you are allergic to Dutasteride or Finasteride, consult your doctor to suggest any other alternative.
As this Finasteride 5 mg for hair loss is usually absorbed through the skin, it is recommended for the users to avoid using this medicine if they have a hypersensitive skin towards Finasteride.
Common Side Effects
The most common side effects of Propecia 5 mg are as follows :
- -> Dizziness, drowsiness, blurred imaginative and prescient, ejaculating issue, and runny nose.
- -> In case you have missed your dose eventually, it is advised to take it as soon as you recollect. Don’t let the two doses overlap as should be enough gaps between two subsequent doses.
- -> Overdose may cause nausea, chest ache, irregular heartbeat, and fainting or light-headedness.
- -> If you experience any of the above side effects, it is recommended to immediately see your doctor.
You should be storing Propecia Finasteride 5 mg at the room temperature of 20-25 degree Celsius away from moisture, pets, and children.
We provide the simplest basic know-how about drugs which does not cover all directions, feasible drug integrations, or precautions. The understandings on this website shouldn’t be used for self-therapy and self-diagnosis. For a detailed guideline related to this product, you should be consulting your health care adviser or health practitioner. We disclaim the reliability of knowledge-based mistakes. However, we will not be accountable for any direct, indirect, specified or other indirect damage caused by any use of the know-how on this site and likewise for penalties of self-cure.